India historically always diplomatically attacked Israel…
2. Indira Gandhi openly wooed Palestine Liberation Organization leader even though many considered it a terrorist organization and shared excellent personal ties with PLO leader Yasser Arafat.
3. India refused to have anything to do with Israel till 1991. Even after 1991, while India benefited greatly from Israel in bilateral ties, it tried to keep everything behind the scenes, a sort of backdoor diplomacy. A Prime Minister of India officially visited India only in 2017.
Despite that Palestine always abuses India…
1. Palestinian Abdullah Yusuf Azzam was a co-founder of the dreaded Lashkar-e-Taiba which has been involved with the 2001 Indian Parliament attack, the 2008 Mumbai attacks, the 2003 Nadimarg Massacre, the 2005 Delhi bombings, the 2006 Varanasi bombings, the 2006 Doda massacre and many many more.
2. In 2015, the then President Pranab Mukherjee had to cancel his visit to Al Quds University as Palestinian students protested him, got violent and there were also reported incidents of stone pelting.
3. Recently the Palestinian ambassador to Pakistan shared a stage with anti-Indian terrorist Hafiz Saeed, who was also one of the co-founders of the above mentioned LeT.
4. One of his predecessors had equated Palestine with Kashmir.
5. Pan Am air hostess Neerja Bhanot, who posthumously got the Ashok Chakra, was killed at the hands of hijackers and terrorists who were fighting for the Palestinian cause.
6. The West Bank is ruled by Hamas, a terrorist organization. Even the Palestinian National Authority President Mahmoud Abbas did his PhD in Holocaust denial.
Despite everything Israel always helped India…
2. Israel helped India with arms on the eve of the 1971 war.
3. Israel did the same during the 1999 Kargil war.
4. India has given great help to India in the fields of military, security and agriculture.
5. When Modi visited Israel in 2017, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu personally greeted him when he arrived; he rarely does that, and spent the whole trip with him cancelling all other appointments.
© Sunil Rajguru