· Success = 3 Timely Good Hot Meals + 1 Good Night’s Sleep (Every Day)
· It’s high time India, Pak built an Imaginary Wall: No talks, no ties, no trade, no nothing… politicians can’t do a thing… one day the people will themselves tear down the wall… till then stop wasting time…
· When 1 billion people take more than 10-20 years to hang a single person, it’s time to abolish the death penalty.
· Looks like Mamata has Left the Railways. God save us passengers!
· The Terrorist bans Life. The Pak Govt bans Virtual Life. Acchi jugalbandi hain!
· Modi & Modi. Politics & Cricket. Top Performers. Top Targets. Top Hates. Best & Worst together. What would we do without them?
· Pak fan’s diary: Pak maintains 100% victory record in 2010 too. Won 60% matches. Out of 40% matches lost, all were fixed.
· India and Pak are best of friends and believe in sharing! Apart from a shared heritage and culture, they also share Kashmir, bullets and terrorism…
· Unusual marriage vows: Do you Sunanda give up your IPL team? I do! … Do you Shashi give up your Govt Ministry? I do!
· Aman ki Asha = Chaman ki Bhasha.
· Newscast: Here is today’s news, weather, stock quotes and the latest Facebook Privacy settings.
· Facebook is a big fan of Heraclitus, who said: Nothing is permanent except change. That’s why they keep changing Privacy Settings every day.
· Is tiring a bit of T20. It’s like a long Bollywood movie. Can’t wait for International T10. That’ll be more like a Hollywood thriller!
· Rain rain don’t go away,
and still come again another day,
keep at it if you may,
I never believed in making hay…
· Brevity is the soul of wit. Lengthy is the soul of a twit. (Reference: Lalit Modi’s 15000 page reply)
· Saving (Un)Private Facebook
· High time they had parties, tamasha, bollywood stars, hype, team cheerleaders… in world cups and Tests. That’s the only hope of being taken seriously by Indian players.
· Next group to target Modi. Environmentalists. 15000 pages of paper in a paperless era, I tell you! How many trees did he butcher?
· Old Age Saying: The Joke’s on you. New Age Saying: The Joke’s your deputy.
(Courtesy: David Cameron)
· The grass is always greener on the other side = The ball is always shorter on the other side of Indian Cricket.
· I admire people like Shashi Tharoor and Jairam Ramesh. They challenge the absolutely “Fake Public Consensus” that India is steeped in.
© Sunil Rajguru