Fact I: Donald Trump is the most pro-Jew pro-Israel US President in history…
2. In 1949, Israel proclaimed Jerusalem as their capital. In 1995 the US Congress voted overwhelmingly to recognize Jerusalem and shift the US Embassy there. However successive Presidents Bill Clinton, George W Bush and Barack Obama kept postponing that move. In 2018 Trump finally shifted the US Embassy to Jerusalem.
3. Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the map. Iran regards the US as the Great Satan and “Death to America” almost became their national slogan. Despite this Obama alienated Israel and signed a one-sided Iran nuclear deal detrimental to both Israel and the US. Trump scrapped the one-sided deal and fully recognized Israel’s strategic concerns.
5. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is a big fan of Trump (Obama and Netanyahu hated each other). Netanyahu used Trump in an election poster. An Israeli football club renamed itself Beitar Trump. Most polls also show Israelis having a highly favourable approval rating of Trump.
Global media consensus: Trump is a racist anti-Semite (anti-Jew).
Fact II: Democrats are the party of the Ku Klux Klan.
2. The Ku Klux Klan was formed in the 1860s and had a good number of Democrats as the founders.
3. From 1860s to the 1960s, all pro-black legislation had a greater percentage of Republican lawmakers supporting them than Democrats.
4. Democrat Thomas Dixon Jr. was a strong proponent of white supremacy and wrote The Clansman and The Leopard’s Spots. They were made into the white supremacist movie The Birth of a Nation in 1915.
5. Democrat President Woodrow Wilson screened The Birth of a Nation in the White House (the first film to be screened there) and that led to the revival of the KKK.
6. Democrat-KKK leaders regularly ran for elections on the party ticket and the last such high-profile individual was former President pro tempore of the United States Senate Robert Byrd who retired in 2010. Byrd still remains the longest-serving US Senator ever.
7. When Byrd died in 2010, Hillary Clinton paid glowing tributes to him.
8. As late as 2019, Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam is embroiled in a KKK controversy when it was revealed that there was a photo of a black face and a man dressed up as a KKK member in his yearbook.
Global media consensus: Trump and KKK are synonymous.
Fact III: Trump is the most pro-gay Republican President in history.
2. Trump became the first Republican Presidential nominee to have waved the rainbow flag at the Republican convention.
3. Trump appointed gay Richard Grenell as US Ambassador to Germany and he is leading an effort to decriminalize homosexuality at a global level.
Global media consensus: Trump is the biggest impediment to gay rights worldwide and is trying to ban them.
Fact IV: Before he joined the Republican Party, Trump was a popular and aspirational figure in the African American community, as you can see by this YouTube video: 67 Times Rappers Name Dropped “Donald Trump” In Their Songs. Respected leaders like Reverend Jesse Jackson also praised him regularly. Trump’s prison reforms are being hailed universally by the African American community. After Trump took over black unemployment reached its lowest level since 1972. Despite all this, the global media has successfully painted Trump as one of the most anti-black global leaders of all time.
Fact V: Most of their Trump analyses and predictions have been totally wrong.
2. He will withdraw from the race.
3. He can’t get the Republican ticket.
4. The Republican leaders will be able to stop him.
5. He may win the popular vote but never the Electoral College.
7. He will be impeached in 2017.
8. He will resign/be jailed in 2017.
9. He will be impeached in 2018.
10. He will resign/be jailed in 2018.
11. The economy will tank because of him.
12. He will start World War 3.
And so on and so forth. You could fill a book with the failed predictions from 2015-18.
The Russian collusion theory is probably the biggest Fake News story in American history.
Fact VI: The media will back all anti-Trump hoaxes to the hilt.
Most of the violent political attacks have been against Trump supporters. However the media will either ignore them or justify them. Attacks by Trump supporters have been so few that a slew of hoaxes have come up.
An interesting link with that regard…