· Dhawan: I replaced Sehwag.
Vijay: I displaced Gambhir.
Pujara: I’m the New Wall.
Kohli: I filled Dada’s void.
Dhoni: I’m in Laxman’s position.
Rahane (Looking at Sachin): Sigh! Mera number kab aayega?
· Mickey Arthur: What’s my homework?
Cricket Australia: Go home and get some other work. We need a new coach.
· Sound of Music: I am 16, going on 17…
Sound of Cricketing Music: We are 3-0, going on 4-0…
· And in other news, the ODI World Champions win their (almost) T20 match at Mohali.
· The Last Minute should be renamed as The Dhoni Minute.
· At this rate, all the Aussie bowlers will now refuse to do their homework in the hope of getting out of the Fourth Test.
· 1984: Mooche ho toh Nathulal jaisi ho warna naa ho.
2013: Mooche ho toh Shikhar Dhawan jaisi ho warna naa ho.
These versions by Sunil Rajguru