Indian cricket musings…
· The Revenge Series began after we won the 2011 WC.
Basically that means every team is taking revenge against us after that.
· Rohit Sharma is the only cricketer who’s Past is Continuously forgotten, Present is always Tense, but Future is always Perfect.
· Indo-Pak match fixed?
Chhodo yaar, life itself is fixed.
Haven’t you heard of fate?
· Tim Allen: I act in a TV show called Last Man Standing. It’s on Star World.
MS Dhoni: I act in a reality show called Last Man Standing. It’s on Star Cricket.
· BCCI: Dhoni hamara sukh-dukh ka saathi hai.
Sukh bahut dekh liya, ab dukh bhi jhelte hai.
· “Enough money to last 7 generations” quote remixed…
BCCI: Usne hamare liye itna paisa kamaya ki ab woh saat saal tak khel sakta hai.
· What may be happening…
Players: Seniors problem.
Seniors: Captain problem.
Captain: Coach problem.
Coach. Hands tied. BCCI problem.
BCCI: Problem? No financial problem!
· More than Revenge Series, the BCCI should start organizing Retirement Series.
These versions by Sunil Rajguru