Indian TV news channel realities…
• Breaking News is a Broken Record.
• From 1998-2004 they were anti-establishment.
From 2004-12 they are pro-establishment.
(That’s a sophisticated way of saying that they are basically Congress lackeys.)
• Since every channel has exactly the same exclusive, exclusives should be renamed “mutual exclusives”.
• When William Faulkner said, “…it is a tale, Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.” he was actually referring to the news channel debate participant.
• This is the only profession where you can thrive by asking arrogant, rude and stupid questions all the time.
• The BJP will totally oppose the Congress.
The Congress will totally oppose the BJP.
Beyond a point of time you totally forget what the topic of discussion is.
• The moment a Congress spokesperson enters the picture, the level of noise goes up significantly.
These versions by Sunil Rajguru