• One day when I dressed up really smartly, he said, “Wow! You’re looking as cool as an idiot!”
When I glared at him, he said, “What? Haven’t you seen 3 Idiots?”
• When I made him walk quite a distance once, he said, “God! I’m sure you made me walk at least a million millimeters today!”
• They say you need a good memory if you are a liar.
That applies to being a father too.
I often hear, “But last time you gave a different answer to the same question!”
• While watching the movie Kaminey on TV, after a couple of songs he said, “If one has a lisp and the other stutters, then how come they sing so well? This movie is illogical.”
And he stopped watching.
• When the cool Batmobile emerged in Batman Begins, all he could ask was, “Does he have a license for that thing?”
• He hates brushing his teeth.
One day he complained, “If all the children brush their teeth regularly, then what will all the poor dentists of the world do?”
• He has advice for my writing.
If ever you write a tragedy, then you should add at the end: “And they lived sadly ever after…”
• My wife got him a watch from New York.
He kept fiddling with it but couldn’t change the time to Indian time.
He tossed it aside and said, “Forget it, the watch is jetlagged.”
© Sunil Rajguru