• How does a thing become eco-friendly if you paint it green? Don’t green paint and green ink also degrade the environment? Plus the sky is blue, snow is white, the oceans are blue, the sand is yellow…
The logo for Nature should be a rainbow, not green, which has lost all meaning anyway.
• In India a baby is born every second and a Breaking News item born every two seconds.
• Offline doesn’t mean Deadline.
24/7 online usually means that you are dead from the real world.
• Virtual Unreality: What the computer world actually is…
(Virtual is the opposite of real. Unreal is also the opposite of real… Two double negatives = ?)
• Old dilemma: Does he chuck or not?
New dilemma: Should he be called a chucker or not?
© Sunil Rajguru