Federer nahin to Ferrer hi sahi.
A Rafa Slam? Nada yet!
(Yeddy launches his own Independence Movement against Gubernatorial Imperialism)
• Most tainted CM.
Most partisan Governor.
Opposition. Party 1: Most ineffective. Party 2: Most corrupt.
Karnataka take a bow, you are a superlative!
• SINGH is King!
S = Spectrum Scam.
I = IPL Scam.
N = Nuclear Logjam.
G = Games Scam.
H = Housing Scam.
Krishna kab ka gaya.
Dharam tha kya?
Kumaraswamy ruk ruk ke gaya.
Yeddy kab jaayega?
• Thousands of Swiss bank leads and clues through WikiLeaks.
Now will the Real Media do some hard work and unearth dozens of top leaders and industrialists or are they used to bani pakai kheer only?
• Coming Soon: A movie on the UPA regime called Black. In it, all the politicians will play blind, deaf and dumb to eradicating black money.
• Globalization Hope: That an Australian citizen’s International Website will expose the Swiss accounts of top Indian politicians for an even more dhamakedar 2011.
iJobs iLeave uFinished.
• More movie ideas:
No One Built Adarsh.
No One Swindled CWG.
No Thing Was Lost in 2G…
• One fine day, a few hundred million people got up on Earth and felt different.
They acted differently, their personalities changed…
The Zodiac never felt this crap…
• Why are they all going berserk on Koffee with Karan?
Is he the new High Priest of the Confession (Idiot) Box?
(But I’m not complaining)
• IMDb=Internet Male-viewers DataBase
Dada: Ye Indian Pappu League hai!
Pappu can’t play sala!
• IPL respects: Youth. All-rounders. Potential captains. Tamasha. Slam-Bang-Thank You-Men.
IPL disrespects: Age. Experience. Specialists. Rebels. Pakistanis. Long-term commitment.
• IPL4 Fact of the day: Dutchman Ryan ten Doeschate is more valuable than Dada, Lara, Gayle, Vaas, Mendis, Boucher, Gibbs… put together!
• With the amount of players unsold in IPL4, they could well have a parallel IPL, Ignored Premier League, if there are any takers.
• Kaun Banega Crorepati Cricket Chapter began today. Will end tomorrow. Will make many more crorepatis than the original KBC.
• Gail force knock down Dada. Gayle becomes a dadaji. Laxman Very Very Survives. Wall almost Deserted. Tata Lara. Kapubhigaya. Tamim Tamam. Swann Song. Wright’s Wrong. Mendis Stumped…
• IPL4: Million Dollar “Babies” on top.
Dadas, dadis, old Walls and Very Very Special old players at the bottom.
• 2G Scam Update: Since we (Cong) refuse to clean up our act, we’ll prove that the BJP is more corrupt than us. Works every time!
(January 8 )
• Pietersen: Eng won Ashes as I quit captaincy.
Collingwood: I’m going so Eng can be No 1.
New mantra? Absence makes the team grow stronger?
• Dhoni ko Test series main harana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai.
Iska hul ka talaash aath mulko ke captains kar rahe hai.
• Losing 1-3 on home? OK, the Aussie Era has finally ended. If only India had beaten SA 2-1, you could have said the baton has passed.
• Last 3 Ind-SA series:
1-1. 1-1. 1-1.
Someone please organize a tie-breaker Test on the world’s greenest pitch! That’s sure to get takers!
• 130/6 to 341.
Different years, different oppositions, different pitches, different fast bowling attacks, different captains…
• With great Pawar comes great irresponsibility: Just look at the Maharashtra mess, cricket scandals, vegetable prices…
• OK, now the Congress is the perfect ABC of Corruption again: ARaja-Bofors-CWG. Ye party baaki sab ke liye ek Adarsh hai…
Search increased Googlefold in 1998.
Encyclopedias went Fast Fast (Wiki Wiki) in 2001.
In 2004, the Face of the World’s No. 1 Book was launched.
In 2010 Leaks went super Wiki.
Next is what?
• The ABC of the PM’s troubles this term…
A for Andimuthu.
B for BJP.
C for CWG.
• Last time humne SA ka durband bajaya tha!
Will the durbanators show up at Cape Town today?
• Arushi Case. Media went all out, gave 10 times more coverage than many serious issues. Result: Zero. Shows how powerful the media really is.
• I love the Aussies and South Africans.
They sledge for years. Indian cricketers take it.
When we merely give it back, they get defensive, go the the press, get upset and all righteous and holy and other crap…
• The reason the Citibank dude is in real trouble is because it’s only 300cr. In India the minimum limit is 1000cr for lifelong immunity.
© Sunil Rajguru