1. Every price rise, inflationary trend, national tragedy… would be prefixed with “In a blow to Modi…”
2. Every Government scheme would be prefixed with “Sonia unhappy as…” or “Advani disappointed as…” or Rahul angry as…”.
3. Some would be tempted to call him “Alleged Prime Minister”.
4. The media would announce that they are no longer government stooges but “proudly anti-establishment”.
5. The Ministry of External Affairs would hold Passport/Visa Help camps all over the country to help all those people who threatened to quit the country if Modi became PM.
6. The Modi Industry would seek FDI to keep afloat.
7. MPs would petition the Nobel Committee to revoke Barack Obama’s Peace Prize if he invited Modi to the US.
8. Critics would start counting the years in terms of AG (After Godhra).
Modi became PM of India in 12 AG.
9. His supporters would start calling him Mahatma Modi.
(Jab critics bina wajah ke use gira sakte ho, to fans bina wajah usko chadayenge kyun nahin?)
10. Alternatively, such scenarios could be also become common…
Anchor: And in a blow to Modi…
(Aide whispers into anchor’s ear: Sir no more Bharat Nirman ads. All Congress funding has dried up.
Anchor: Do you think BJP will do the same and oblige us?
Aide: Why not try it out?)
Anchor: And in a blow to Sonia…
© Sunil Rajguru