Once upon a time…
Modi’s faults: Zoom in, zoom in!!!
Modi’s successes: Zoom out, zoom out!!!
Congress’s successes: Zoom in, zoom in!!!
Congress’s failures: Zoom out, zoom out!!!
Just zoom out of Congress (totally gone case) and zoom in on Modi’s speeches.
AAP’s successes: Zoom in, zoom in!!!
AAP’s failures: Zoom out, zoom out!!!
After the Somnath Bharti raid…
AAP’s faults: Zoom in, zoom in!!!
And it’s always been…
India’s tamashas, nautankis and sensationalist events: Zoom in, zoom in!!!
India’s real issues: Zoom out, zoom out!!!
© Sunil Rajguru
• Breaking News is a Broken Record.
• From 1998-2004 they were anti-establishment.
From 2004-12 they are pro-establishment.
(That’s a sophisticated way of saying that they are basically Congress lackeys.)
• Since every channel has exactly the same exclusive, exclusives should be renamed “mutual exclusives”.
• When William Faulkner said, “…it is a tale, Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.” he was actually referring to the news channel debate participant.
• This is the only profession where you can thrive by asking arrogant, rude and stupid questions all the time.
• The BJP will totally oppose the Congress.
The Congress will totally oppose the BJP.
Beyond a point of time you totally forget what the topic of discussion is.
• The moment a Congress spokesperson enters the picture, the level of noise goes up significantly.
These versions by Sunil Rajguru