· New home series slogan…
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
if Ashwin don’t get ya, Jaddu Beta must.
· Kuch paane ke liye (4-0) kuch khona padta hai (0-4).
Cricket ke maidan pe haarke jeetne waale ko Dhoni kahate hai.
· Like a Phoenix, India has risen (4-0) from the ashes (0-4) of the last Australia defeat.
· Vijay, Dhawan, Pujara…
Jo Opener Wohi Sikander.
· Dhoni is probably in the Guinness Book of World Records for hitting the winning shot in maximum number of cricket matches.
· His new nickname is: Aaya God Gaya God.
· Na ghar ka na ghaat ka… na Rajya Sabha attend karta hai aur na Test century banata hai.
· Sidhu doing Hindi commentary with VVS is like Sehwag batting with Ojha.
· When Sehwag came, he was seen as a Sachin clone.
Now every Indian batsman seems like a Sehwag clone.
These versions by Sunil Rajguru