• You know that New Year Resolutions are just another form of GIGO, called RIRO…
GIGO=Garbage In Garbage Out.
RIRO=Resolution In Resolution Out.
• Does the collective optimism of a few billion people on the eve of December 31 actually help kick-start a new year better?
• The only reason there is more hope and optimism with every successive December 31 is because the firecrackers are getting better and more in number.
• The media is managing to dig up more and more depressing news with every successive year. That helps with the optimism part on December 31 night at least!
• If it’s a really good resolution, then you don’t have to wait till the New Year.
And if you’ve put off the resolution for the New Year, then the Resolution may well continue to be put off way after that.
© Sunil Rajguru