• Only in India: A party playing minority politics calls itself secular (Congress), a party with an ultra-Left outlook calls itself anti-Left (TMC), a party that championed reforms is opposing FDI (BJP) and a party which bemoans the caste system uses caste as its sole idenitiy (BSP).
• Sonia: If only I could speak like her. Sushma: If only I had her power.
Rahul: If only I had his personality. Modi: If only I had his destiny.
• Communal BJP is opposing FDI.
Therefore FDI becomes secular.
Hence it should be supported.
• The Congress started the Swadeshi Movement in 1905 and the Videshi Movement in 1991.
• Group A: Best Hindi orator Sushma + Best English orator Jaitley + Popular PM choice Modi + Best CM Nitish.
—Will lose in the elections to—
Group B: Sonia can’t speak for nuts + Rahul can’t think for nuts + Manmohan can’t govern for nuts.
Welcome to India. Barack Obama would lose his deposit here.
• The UPA is a lame duck government, but it still manages to give a solid kick with its good leg.
• When a secular wants to criticize a Muslim, he criticizes a Hindu first to show balance.
When Arvind Kejriwal wants to attack the Congress, he attacks the BJP first to show balance.
• England has the concept of Shadow Prime Minister.
India has the concept of Shadow Allies. (SP & BSP)
• Sholay, FDI remix: SP-BSP apne MPs se kehti hai, bhaag ja warna communalism aa jayega.
• Hamaam main sab nanga. Sirf main kapde pahan ke nahata hu: Arvind Kejriwal.
• Our netas understanding of issues…
Q: FDI kya hai?
Q: Nahin, iska matlab kya hai?
Q: Matlab, support kyun nahi kar rahe?
Q: Matlab, danger kya hai?
Q: To phir abstain karke pass kyun karwaya?
SP: BJP aur communalism.
• Congress party ke do hai rakshak,
Hamesha bachate hai, bhale hi kare pahale bakbak,
Maya Didi aur Mulayam Chacha, hai koi shak?
These versions by Sunil Rajguru