• I’ve just completed another revolution around the Sun. Is that cause for celebration? Hum yuhi suraj ke chakkar kat-te rahate hain zindagi bhar aur khush rahate hain. Rotation + Revolution = Illusion that you are progressing meaningfully.
• They say that God makes someone for everyone. In India, there are 944 females for every 1000 males. Does that mean there’s no-one for 56 males out of every 1000? Or is that some kind of Gay indicator?
• When India loses miserably and they show the subsequent Highlights, shouldn’t they be called Lowlights instead?
• There’s a gastronomical gap in my life. My stomach can never keep up with my mouth.
• Don’t worry too much about your roots. You always carry them with you and can plant them wherever you want.
• If you take morning walks in India with a “Sar utha ke jio” attitude, then you’re sure to step on dog poop and other dirt or trip over something.
© Sunil Rajguru